What is this medicine?
VARDENAFIL is employed to treat erection issues in men. Vardenafil works quicker than Sildenafil (Viagra®) and it's less doubtless to possess visual disturbance aspect effect.
- anatomical deformity of the penis, Peyronie's disease, or ever had an erection that lasted more than 4 hours
- bleeding disorder
- frequent heartburn or gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- heart disease, angina, high or low blood pressure, a history of heart attack, or other heart problems
- high cholesterol
- HIV infection
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- sickle cell disease
- stomach or intestinal ulcers
- eye or vision problems
- an unusual reaction to vardenafil, medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
How ought to this drugs be used?
Take vardenafil tablets orally with or while not food. The dose is typically taken regarding one hour before sexual activity. Swallow the tablets with a drink of water. Do not take double or additional doses. Overdosage: If you think that you've got taken an excessive amount of of this drugs contact a poison centre or ER at once. NOTE: This medicine is merely for you. Do not share this medicine with others.
This does not apply. However, do not take double or extra doses.
What may interact with Filitra® (vardenafil)?
Do not take vardenafil if you are taking the following medications:
- nitroglycerin-type drugs for the heart or chest pain such as amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, nitroglycerin, even if these are only taken occasionally. This includes some recreational drugs called 'poppers' which also contain amyl nitrate and butyl nitrate.
Vardenafil may also interact with the following medications:
- alpha blockers such as alfuzosin (UroXatral®), doxazosin (Cardura®), prazosin (Minipress®), tamsulosin (Flomax®), or terazosin (Hytrin®), used to treat high blood pressure or an enlarged prostate.
- arsenic trioxide
- certain antibiotics such as clarithromycin, erythromycin, sparfloxacin, troleandomycin
- certain medicines used for seizures such as carbamazepine, phenytoin, and phenobarbital
- certain medicines for the treatment of HIV infection or AIDS
- certain medicines to control the heart rhythm (e.g., amiodarone, disopyramide, dofetilide, flecainide, ibutilide, quinidine, procainamide, propafenone, sotalol)
- grapefruit juice
- medicines for fungal infections (fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, voriconazole)
- rifabutin, rifampin, or rifapentine
- some medicines for treating depression or mood problems (amoxapine, maprotiline, fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, nefazodone, pimozide, phenothiazines, tricyclic antidepressants)
Tell your prescriber or health care skilled regarding all different drugss you're taking, as well as non-prescription medicines, nutritionary supplements, or flavorer products. Also tell your prescriber or health care professional if you are a frequent user of drinks with alkaloid or alcohol, if you smoke, or if you employ black drugs. These could have an effect on the approach your medicine works. Check along with your health care professional before stopping or beginning any of your medicines.
If you notice any changes in your vision whereas taking this drug, send word your prescriber or health care skilled as shortly as possible. Stop victimisation vardenafil promptly if you've got a loss of sight in one or each eyes. Contact your aid supplier now. Contact your medical practitioner immediately if the erection lasts longer than four hours or if it becomes painful. This could be an indication of pathology and should be treated immediately to forestall permanent damage. If you expertise symptoms of nausea, dizziness, pain or arm pain upon initiation of sexuality once vardenafil use, you ought to refrain from more activity and may discuss the episode along with your prescriber or health care skilled as shortly as possible. Do not modification the dose of your medication. Please decision your prescriber or health care professional to work out if your dose must be reevaluated. Using vardenafil doesn't shield you or your partner against HIV infection (the virus that causes AIDS) or different sexually transmitted diseases.
Side effects from Filitra® (vardenafil)
Side effects that you should report to your prescriber or health care professional as soon as possible.
- back pain
- changes in hearing such as loss of hearing or ringing in ears
- changes in vision such as loss of vision, blurred vision, eyes being more sensitive to light, or trouble telling the difference between blue and green objects or objects having a blue color tinge to them
- chest pain or palpitations
- difficulty breathing, shortness of breath
- eyelid swelling
- muscle aches
- prolonged erection (lasting longer than 4 hours)
- skin rash, itching
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your prescriber or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- stuffy nose
This list may not describe all possible side effects.
Where can I keep my Filitra® (vardenafil)?
Keep out of the reach of children. Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.